9 out of 10 computer networks have potentially serious IT problems sitting undetected… Is your company at risk?
As a leading provider of IT services, we would like to meet with your team and provide a no-obligation health assessment of your computer network and business technology. We will analyze your network to identify vulnerabilities that could leave your organization at risk of a business interruption. Depending on what we uncover, we will also make suggestions on ways to prevent unauthorized access, augment security systems, better lock down sensitive data, become more mobile and, in general, get more out of your existing technology infrastructure.
Our Unique Process Has Many Benefits Over Other Assessments
- No software installed, so no one needs to know, including your current IT service provider
- No agents or probes living on your network for days, weeks, or longer
- An average, mid-sized network is scanned quickly, taking just 30 to 60 minutes to get the job done
You Will Receive
our Client Risk Report, a 6-8 page Executive Summary that provides an overview of the devices on the network along with a network Risk Score and analysis of each potential issue we uncover. We will review this document with you, discuss the findings, in detail, and answer any questions you may have.
Here’s what we review:
- Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers)
- Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed
- Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates
- Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords
- Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration
- Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers
- Outbound system access that should be blocked
- Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads)
- Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares
- Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership
- Security Risks
- Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled
- Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk
- External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss
Limited Time Offer
Network Assessments of this type typically start at $1,000.00. However, for a limited time time, we are offering a free Network Assessment to a limited number of companies. There’s no cost to you, the Client Risk Report is yours to keep, and there is absolutely no obligation to retain our services.
Contact Us today to request your complimentary assessment.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, Vector One IT Solutions is upstate New York’s premier managed service provider. From IT managed services to migration and implementation projects, from network administration to help desk and support, from product procurement to backup and disaster recovery, from network security assessment to cyber security policies, from work from home solutions to a layered approach for defense in depth strategy, we can help you create and maintain a system that’s right for your organization. Contact us today to learn more!